At the outset I thank everyone for having faith in my abilities to serve our branch as Chairman. Also I wish to add that good work initiated by earlier managing committees and efforts put in by members so far, has made it possible for the branch to come this far. Pursuit for betterment has no end and we affirm to continuously work for it.
We have shortlisted certain areas and through this communication we would continue to apprise you about their progress:
- Acquiring larger space for future expansion
- Upgrading of the existing infrastructure
- Organising refresher courses in addition to seminars & workshops
- Developing in-house faculty
- Enhancing staff responsiveness through improvement in quality and strength
- Improving the look and content of branch’s website
- Issuing of monthly e-newsletters on a timely basis
- Developing e-Directory of Members with photographs and making it available on branch’s website
- Making available of professional content addressing needs of Members in Industry
- Addressing concerns of students like commencement of coaching classes, improving library facilities, reading room, etc.
The above list is indicative and it would be our endeavour to continuously update based on comments and suggestions received from you and through active support of all members. Please feel free to give your inputs and suggestions which would help us in serving our professional community effectively.
To start with, on behalf of the Managing Committee, I request everyone to contribute articles, opinions and rich content for the monthly e-newsletter. We wish to come out with our next issue in April 2015.
As I conclude, I find the colours of Holi all around. I wish you and your family members a very happy, colourful and safe Holi and welcome everyone along with family to join for the Holi Milan being planned, details of which would be circulated shortly.
With warm regards
CA. Sandeep Kumar Jain
Lucknow Branch of CIRC of ICAI